An Implementation of Multi-Line Anonymous Functions in Python
- Written in pure Python 3.
- Importable as a module.
- The file containing the the tool itself is mu.py.
- The file example.py contains some use cases.
- It's a lot like Python's
- Works with map, filter, and reduce.
- Multiple lines are allowed in a function.
- Constructs are fully supported, AFAIK.
- View example.py for documentation and examples.
- Known quirks are also listed in example.py.
- Can you figure out why this is named Mu?
- Look at the Greek alphabet for a hint.