- Akka-http as webserver and request routing
- Spray framework : Json deserializer uses Spray library.
- Twirl : is a template engine to render HTML.
- MapDB: an embedded high performance databased written in Krotlin (a another JVM based language) to store commit history and blog metadata.
- Github: blog content was written in Markdown, then commit to Github under repository: http://github.com/whatvn/whatvn.github.io. There will be a worker (implemented inside blog engine to fetch data from Github and display content on this blog.
- vujs to build html interface
- Pegdown: Markdown parser to parse markdown text format to html document (used to use Markwrap but it does not provide a method to build parser with timeout option).
- Akka: To build worker and logging stuff.
There’s a running demo version of this blogging engine here: http://tinytechie.net/ . I will move all my personal blog to use this blogging engine as soon as possible.
Do whatever you want