This application uses the Giphy API to dynamically populate gifs into a web page.
- When the user lands in the page, they will see a few static buttons along with an input field.
- If the user enters a string in the input field, the value is saved as a button.
- When one of the buttons is pressed, the application makes an API call with the jQuery AJAX method and displays 10 still images to the page along with their rating (PG, G, etc).
- When one of the images is clicked, the image will animate.
- If user clicks on the image again, the animation will stop.