What's the Tentacle Mini?
An Arduino shield to host and individually isolate up to 2 sensor circuits from Atlas Scientific to measure PH, Dissolved Oxygen, Electric Conductivity (E.C.) and Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP), RTD (Temperature).
- 2 channels
- 3.3V and 5V compatible
- I2C only
Individually isolated measurement circuits and communication lines prevent noise and ground loops for precise measurements.
- Continuous Readings
- Continuous, Asynchronous Readings
- Interactive, Bidirectional Communications
- Download all examples (zip)
- Examples repository on GitHub
git clone https://github.com/whitebox-labs/tentacle-examples.git
- Tentacle Setup Sketch
- T2.16 Mechanical Drawing (PDF)
- BNC Connector Mechanical Drawing (PDF)
- T2.16 Schematic (PDF)
- T2.16 3D-Model (STL) (view online)
- T2.16 3D-Model (STEP)
For customer support, please use the contact form on our website.
If you find bug in the documentation, examples or the schematic, feel free to create an issue or even a pull request here on GitHub.
The Tentacle Shield is certified Open Source Hardware with UID CH000002. Schematics and layout are licensed under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0. Silkscreen graphics and the trade mark “Tentacle” are intellectual property of Whitebox Labs
- Hardware source files on GitHub
git clone https://github.com/whitebox-labs/tentacle-mini-oswh.git