This plugin is a drop-in replacement for the default OCaml package, fixing many of its shortcomings.
- Navigate to the Packages folder (Preferences → Browse Packages...)
- Unzip the ZIP archive of Better OCaml. Or, use
git clone git://github.com/whitequark/sublime-better-ocaml, so that you could use
git pullto update.
- Fixed highlighting of object-oriented code,
- Added missing keywords and combinations:
val mutableand others,
- Added support for keywords added by Pa_lwt syntax extension,
- Added support for locally abstract types (
let foo (type a) (bar : a) = ...).