Fable wrappers and helpers for PouchDB
Install with paket:
paket add ElPouch --project /path/to/Project.fsproj
ElPouch wants to easy things when it comes to using pouchDb with Fable and F#.
The library is powered by well known Fable libs:
The package comes with:
- Core library bindings: PouchDB.Core
- Helpers : ElPouch.Relax
- Helpers for Elmish: ElPouch.Elmish.Relax
While the core lib works on quite any JS project and have been tested, Helpers have been designed in a very opiniated way: they fit your Fable + Elmish + Thoth project.
yarn test to prepare project and run tests locally.
How to start?
Today, there's no proper doc.
But we do have easy to follow tests in the
tests folder. So that's the easiest way to get started.
What's ready to use?
The bindings are already to Use. Simply import
PouchDB.Core and start playing with PouchDB!
Samples are ready to follow in the test suite.
- PUT to insert, update and delete
- BULK INSERT
The order is random and this is work in progress:
- Put vs post: managing optional ids and removing the need for System.Guid
- allDocs for queries
- allDocs with pagination
- map/reduce queries
- proper test suites: mimic and comply with pouchdb offical test suites.
- db management (compaction, pouchdb adapters)
- Relax: easy to use helpers for everything with concrete cases (manage conflicts, auto-setup adapters, etc...)