This is the online source repository of Wsite, a lightweight, fully-customizable, Java-based web server and service.
How to run
Creating an executable Jar
./gradlew shadowJar. The result will be in
./gradlew run. The service will use
./rundir as the working directory.
- First running will result in a small setup service being hosted at
- Fill in (at minimum) the fields under
Initial operator(the SSL and SMTP fields don't do anything right now)
- Submit the form, and the server will restart with the standard routes
- Login at
- Every route prefixed with
/controlwill require an operator to be logged in.
- Upload / delete assets at
/control/deleteAsset, publicly accessible at
- Create / delete pages at
- Create / delete users at
control/deleteUser(you can't delete yourself)
- Configure settings at
/control/configSsl(not used) /
- Edit stuff at
- Edit your own user information at
- Shutdown / restart the server at
That's all for now. Come back later for more updates...