Emotion Semantic UI
CSS in JS implementation of Semantic UI using EmotionJS
This project primarily uses StorybookJS for development.
git clonethis project
npm run storybookor
npm run dev
Make a new folder in the components folder, make sure the folder name is unspaced and Pascal Case (ExampleComponentName). Create a JS file with the same folder name (or appropriate variation).
- Documented PropTypes and default props.
- Storybook examples in a
The goal is to keep the package as lightweight and minimal as possible, so there's not much to it. If you look at the
package.json, you'll see a few dev dependencies like Babel, React, and Storybook.
In terms of actual dependencies, we only have EmotionJS, since it's used in the actual components. React and react-dom are peer-deps (since the project's using this will be react-based).
- /components/ComponentName/index.js - contains exports of all components in folder
- .babelrc - env and react Babel presets.
- More components
- Install ESLint + Prettier for code style management
- Install Jest/Enzyme for testing
- Integrate Jest + Storybook for testing
- Install Lerna to manage sub-packages, allowing users to install specific components