Whole Tale Information Science Working Group
- Peter Darch (UIUC)
- Victoria Stodden (WT, UIUC)
- Craig Willis (WT, UIUC)
We will be having a call on 12/5 from 1-2pm CT:
- (US) +1 321-442-0298, PIN: 214 949 216#
- Update on persona development and next steps
- Next steps for IS working group
The Information Science WG brings together information scientists and research data librarians to evaluate engagement with the participating scientific communities. This includes mapping pre-existing research practices within participating scientific communities to better understand scientists’ personal workflows and evaluating the effectiveness of the developed tools to meet researcher needs. A key first step is the development of researcher personas to inform system development.
- 2017 Internship Understanding Requirements for Infrastructure to Promote Reproducible Research
- Development of researcher personas (in progress)
- Evaluation of engagement with WT (future)
- Evaluation of system effectiveness through surveys (future)
Note, additional documentation is also maintained in Google Drive.