1. Unzip the "satellite" folder.
2. Insert your MySQL credentials in config.php:
3. Upload the files to your desired location.
4. Make the satellite folder and it's contents are writeable.
Preferably in a somewhat cryptic folder name such as whp-x4j4K1c2/.
You wouldn't want someone repeatedly calling the script.
5. Point your web browser to the folder:
Chmod it to e.g. 0777 to allow test data to be written and receive automatic updates.
6. Add Satellite for monitoring
This will immediately execute the performance test unless there are errors.
The test takes aproximately 10 seconds. If you recceive errors e-mail us at
Among with your test results you will have the opportunity to add the satellite for monitoring. Adding private machines or home computers is a violation to our service. Only web hosting providers are allowed to be monitored.