A single-page Minesweeper app. View live here.
- Browserify - Brings Node's
requiremodule pattern to client scripts
- React - Frontend JS Framework
- Reflux - Provides helpers for establishing a Flux architecture on the client
- Mocha - JS test framework
- Chai - Test assertion library
- jsdom - Used here to spoof the DOM's JS API in tests regarding views
- CoffeeCoverage - Code coverage tool for Coffeescript
- Istanbul - Used here only to generate code coverage data file for Code Climate (
To work on the app client code, you'll need to have the following packages installed before continuing.
npm test- Runs Mocha tests on all files in
Specexcept those that start with an underscore (eg.
Destination of build files is defined in
- Compiles and builds Sass
- Compiles and builds Coffeescript
- Boots up a server at 127.0.0.1:8890/
css:buildwhen a change is made in
js:buildwhen a change is made in
It is imperative to have the default
gulp dev) task running while writing scss or coffee.
Adding Third-Party JS
The project is currently only set up to accept libraries that have
Install the library via
npm install <lib>
requiresyntax to include the package in Coffee files
Adding New Coffeescript Files
The file will be automagically built into
Adding New SCSS Files
- Include new stylesheets in
- The file will be automagically built into