Static MakeCode Editor (PXT) for Calliope mini
PXT as a static web page. You can download and run in a local web server.
This is an interesting alternative for single-user offline use of the editor.Be aware that you need for your first start an internet connection. This is for compiling the first hex file on a Microsoft server.
pxt-calliope-static.wi-wissen.de shows the gh-pages branch.
Clone the repository.
git clone https://github.com/wi-wissen/pxt-calliope-static
Install a simple web server and run it.
npm install -g http-server http-server -c-1 pxt-calliope-static/release
- reset button works now as start/stop button
- removed tracking
- removed unused (and incomplete?) docs
- added compiled hex for futher use
- changed branding
- included google fonts
- added help menu
- added help for usb
- replaced toc and privacy documents
- get offline mode working
- get excercises/tutorials inside editor working. (see here)