Gibberwocky Live Coding Plugin for Atom
Gibberwocky is a live-coding environment for Ableton Live using WebSocket and a max/msp patch collection. Gibberwocky is based on Gibber and developed by @charlieroberts
This is the first working version and will be heavily improved.
- Install gibberwocky
- Clone or download this plugin and install it by changing into the package directory and running "apm install" and "apm link"
- Restart Atom and add the custom keymap to your keymappings: Atom -> Keymap
- Hit "alt-shift-enter" or click "Packages -> gibberwocky -> Toggle" to start the session
How to use
- Submit every line of code by selecting it and hitting alt-shift-enter
- It's handy to keep Ableton in sight since there is no visual representation of the lom right now
- Keep in mind the transport needs to be running for sequences to play
'atom-workspace': 'alt-shift-enter': "gibberwocky:toggle"