Collection of open source parts, circuits, and templates for KiCad.
Wickerlib is part of my quest to build my small hardware design business and turn around projects as quickly and with as little uncertainty as possible. As part of that process, I'm writing everything down and making my templates, libraries, workflow, reference circuits, and scripts publicly available.
Blank 2-layer and 4-layer OSH Park Templates
- Teensy LC Footprint
- Teensy 3.2 Footprint
- Arduino 101 Shield
- CHIP DIP Shield
- Atmega328 Project
- Atmega2560 Project
- KiCad Templates simplify starting a new project.
- Wickerlib Symbol and Footprint Library Management
- Maintaining an Inventory
- First Schematic and Editing Components
- Netlist and Footprint Association
- Generating Bills of Material
- Pre-fabrication Checklist
- KiCad Board Layers
- First Board and Editing Footprints
- Generate Gerbers
- Generate Paste Layers for Stencils
- Generate Assembly Diagrams
- Makefile Magic
- Order from Digikey
- Assembling the Boards
- Tips for Testing and Bringing up Boards
- Create a BOM
- Generate gerbers
- Generate paste layers for a stencil
- Generate assembly files
Breadboard-compatible, proven, using wickerlib parts, with bills of material.
- Input Power Board (9V -> 5V -> 3.3V)