Wikail: Your favorite email-based Wiki
This is my implementation for the Integration Exercise for Medicant Unversity's Core Skills Course 2012.
:list :show title :create title :update title :delete title
- Commands must appear in the first line of the message
- All other content is treated as the body of the document
- You can use the keyword :end to mark the end of the body
Create a new document entitled "Contacts"
:create Contacts Bob 3344-5566 Alice 9900-1122
List the available documents
You'll receive a message like:
Read a document
Bob 3344-5566 Alice 9900-1122
Update a document
:update Contacts Bob 3344-5566 Alice 9900-1122 David 1122-3344
- Internally :update is an alias for :create
- Be careful! The default engine (FileEngine) works on mode truncate.
Delete a document
Create a new
config/environment.rb based on the example given and run