CB2 is a complete rewrite of Commons Booking. It is currently under heavy development.
- Provide a much more flexible booking system, that can adapt to diverse scenarios.
- Create a Database structure that allows for multiple bookings per day (though the booking functionality will not be implemented in CB2.0, possible for a future version).
- Re-Structure the code and allow to create an API to connect CB instances.
- Many feature requests were not possible with the old codebase.
Subscribe to the CommonsBooking Newsletter (bilingual german/english) to recieve news about the development.
The way forward (for current Commons Booking users)
- There will be no more feature updates for CB 0.X
- Your issues in the CB 1.0 project are not forgotten, we´ll migrate them once we get the base plugin ready.
- CB 2.0 includes a migration tool, so you can upgrade to the new system.
We are looking for developers, translators and people willing to beta-test new features.
Please contact @flegfleg.
Building Commons Booking 2
- PHP version 7.1 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0.15 or greater or any version of MariaDB
- (Optional) Apache mod_rewrite module (for clean URIs known as Permalinks)
Clone & install dependencies
- Clone (or fork)
$ git clone https://github.com/wielebenwir/commons-booking-2.git
- Install dependencies:
$ composer install&
$ npm install
- Navigate to Plugins->Installed Plugins and activate Commons Booking
CommonsBooking is funded by
- ADFC Essen / Essener Lastenräder
- ADFC Bundesverband
- Freie Lasten – Dein Lastenrad in Marburg
- Deutsche Postcode Lotterie
- Das Commons-Institut – Commons entstehen durch Commoning
For a full list of supporters of CB 1.0, see the CB 1.0 repo.