Tattoo Design Jewellery (Group project)
What to do
- html -> pug //done
- add node (init) //done
- add .git //done
- set node-modules in .git //done
- express //done
- bodyparser //done
- postgres //done
- pug //done
- passport for authentication (log-in)// Wijnand
- payment system (STRIPE) // Jeroen
- highside get text message when ordering something // Svenja
- google analytics //
- sendgrid (for emails) // Svenja
- create database "webshop" // Jeroen
- firstname, lastname, address, password, email
- name, description, price, stock, image(s)
- ordernumber, amount, totalprice
- username, content
- users hasMany orders && hasMany comments
- orders hasMany products && belongs to users
- products belongs to orders && hasMany comments
- comments belongs to products
setupp sequelize // Jeroen
setupp sessions // Wijnand
In a block, answer the following questions:
- What is the problem you are trying to solve?
- Lack of for Jewellery specific for free-spirit people
- Who is your target audience?
- see above
- male/female, around 25 - 60, from every country
- What are your specific goals?
- create a functional website/platform to sell products
In another block, answer the following:
- What is your business model? Where is your revenue coming from?
- selling Jewellery
- What are the costs of your business?
- production costs, transportation, marketing
- Who is your current competition?
- buddha to buddha, etc
- How is your product different from currently available competitors?
- it's unique
- What is the current supply / demand for your product?