Multiple Language Version
Obtain the index and base files
- look for the line
this lists all the base files
- look for the highest volume number e.g.
- in the archives section look for the file e.g.
<file id="1" size="1667930" md5="3eeab3002a11059a16de2ddd3e05c439">base-20110526.7z?torrent</file>
- the torrent file in this case will be:
- use your bittorrent client (e.g. transmission, ktorrent) to download this URL
- verify that:
md5sum base-20110526.7z' is the same as the md5=... from the<file ...`
found from the index.
Obtain the languages you wish to install
- from the already downloaded index find the line:
- look at the
<volume id="..."> sections and determine which files you need
- use your bittorrent client to download each file
- there should now be a set of files e.g. bas + danish + german
$ ls -1s download
extract the files
$ mkdir extract
$ cd extract
$ 7z x ../download/base-20110526.7z
$ 7z x ../download/dapedia-20110130.7z.001
$ 7z x ../download/depedia-20110131.7z.001
...extracts files and continues onto .002
$ ls -l
...many files + two directories dapedia and depedia
Copy to an SD card
- mount the SD Card some where
- in KDE on this may be
- copy the files e.g.
cp -pr extract/* /media/disk or use a GUI file manager
- make sure that the files are in the root of the SD Card i.e. there must not be an
extract directory there.
- put the SD Card in the Wikireader and power it on