Copyright 2018 Wilco van Beijnum
1-2-Authenticate is an app for two factor authentication using open standards developed by the Initiative for Open Authentication (OATH).
This app is a modified version of the open source version of the Google Authenicator app (Copyright 2010 Google Inc.), which can be found here.
- Add secrets by scanning a QR-code or adding the key manually
- Customize the look of an entry to distinguish it from the other entries
- Useful if you have many entries
- Add a custom icon
- Set a custom color
- Export and import keys to and from a file
- Save a backup of your secrets on an external medium
- Easily transfer secrets to a other/new device without having to trust a cloud service
- Can be exported as plain JSON or as a file encrypted with AES encryption
- And of course fully open source