First off, thank you for taking the time to contribute!
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to the
Code of Conduct
This project and everyone who participates in it is governed by the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buy me a Coffee
- Propose changes to the cheatsheet.
- Improve existing topics and examples.
- Add new topics or resources.
- Ask for new topics by creating an Issue.
- Read the issues, Fork the project and do a Pull Request.
- Report any kind of error or typo by creating an Issue or fix it with a Pull Request.
- Write an article that could be published in the Blog and used in the webpage as reference.
Important! Edit only the README.md and if you can, use Notedown to convert it to a Jupyter Notebook (no problem if you can't).
##headers for titles.
###for the subcategories.
- Add a link to your section to the table of contents.
- Make sure to include examples and keep explanations short.
- At the end of your section or subcategory, add a Return to the Top link.
What you need to Know
If you don't know where to start, please check this out:
That is all! thank you again for taking the time to check how to contribute.