🐺 Photon Australis
Bringing sexy curves back to Firefox Photon.
Because all you sexy Firefox users deserve something sexier than ugly, blocky square. (Who wants to be square, right?)
😍 How do I get this sexy thing? 😍
Since Firefox 57+, the only way to customize your browser UI is through
userChrome.css. Learn more here.
- Go to your Firefox browser, type
about:configin your url bar.
- Search for
toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheetsand set it to
about:profilesin your url bar.
- Under the profile that is in use (The message is something like
This is the profile in use and it cannot be deleted.), click
Open Folderon the
- If that folder does not have a
chromefolder, create a folder, name it
- In the
chromefolder, create a file named
- Determine what Firefox theme you are using:
- Click the icon with 3 lines on the top right corner to open the context Menu.
- At the bottom left of your screen, select
- Choose or determine which theme you want to use, they can either be
- Copy and paste the code that matches your Firefox theme: Dark, Default, Light into your
userChrome.cssfile that you have created.
WARNING: Newer versions of Firefox with Mojave or Windows 10 Dark Mode will cause Firefox to use the
Darktheme by default. In this case, you should use the userChrome-dark.css theme.
- Restart Firefox and enjoy some sexy curves :D
😞 Something is broken 😞
Fret not! Please create an issue and I'll see what I can do.
How do I add back tab separators and borders around the tabs?
Please follow these instructions created by a helpful Redditor: https://www.reddit.com/r/FirefoxCSS/comments/bzd5dz/help_with_australis_css/