* bin/bugz: Add support for --debug and --quiet options (by William). * bugz/argparsers.py: Add new --debug option. * bugz/log.py: Add support for debug and quiet options.
Note from William: This is the original commit that added these settings.
Note from william: I modified the import to only import the necessary routines and added a log_info call when keyboard interrupt is used to stop bugz.
This is a common set of routines used to log messages.
* bugz/errhandling.py: New file, extract BugzError due to include loop
Add support for -U URL and --url URL to the post sub-command. Capitalize some of the parameter output.
* bin/bugz: main(): Use return statement rather then sys.exit() * lbugz: Return exit value of subprocess
* bugz/cli.py: Add try/except parts around xmlrpc calls
Using the -t option with bugz post to set the title from the command line was causing a backtrace when the summary was printed. The reason was that we were attempting to print the title instead of the summary attribute, and title doesn't exist.
This script allows testing pybugz easily. It sets PYTHONPATH and runs the bugz script from the repository. This is based on a patch submitted by Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Add a note about being prompted for the username and password if they are not specified. - Add a note about using all settings in the default section if you only use one bugzilla.
This adds support for the op_sys and platform fields to the post, search and modify commands. This commit was updated by William Hubbs.
This closes #10.