Kotlin IRC bouncer and multiplexer. Provides an HTTP API for reading and updating state. Uses websockets for pushing state change to clients.
Inspired by Possel.
Written for fun, learning and use in personal projects.
- Document HTTP API and websocket events
- Authentication (log in, log out, auth tokens)
- Networks (adding, removing, fetching)
- Buffers (adding, removing, fetching)
- Lines (adding, fetching)
- Live state (networks, buffers, memberships, lines)
This project uses Gradle and IntelliJ IDEA for pretty easy setup and building. There are better guides around the internet for using them, and I don't do anything particularly special.
The general idea:
./gradlew clean idea
- Producing an all-in-one Jar:
./gradlew build shadowJar
If you run in to odd Gradle issues, doing
./gradlew clean usually fixes it.