Developing Tango: Mobile Web Framework
Working on the Tango core framework? With a working development environment:
This runs a series of automated tests. You can add tests to docstrings or .rst documents.
See the various .rst docs and read through the source & git log.
- TODO: support app.TAB tab completion with code.interact
- TODO: Build a utility to determine if a link is internal/external to app.
tango report <site>- where template devs, data devs, & managers meet
- static exports
- variable exports
- callable exports
- provide hints by inspecting exports
- templates (displaying routes)
- template variables
- missing templates
- general-use test tools, see below
Ideas for test tools for Tango sites:
- Walk routes, looking for 200 response on each route.
- Build a coverage report when stash is imported.
- Report on exports which are not used and template variables which are not defined.
- Put these ideas together for a site tester which exercises 100% statements, looks for common errors.
See test projects in
tests/ directory for example headers.