It is yet another virtual scroller, with a few advantages. I did not want to write this component but all the components I tested missed something I needed.
I looked at
- reactvirtualized - did not have resizable columns, or expandable content
- fixed-data-tables - expandable content did not work, and a million extra nodes.
- smarttable - some internal thing that works ok, but totally featureless.
- a couple of others, but they all had fatal flaws (table based layout, too many nodes, not configuration driven, etc...)
- Very few additonal dom nodes.
- Very few reflows and unnessary virtual tree updates.
- can scrollTo row
- does not ref any data not being shown.
- table is sortable
- columns are resizable
- configuration based.
- Row level actions.
- Row level Menu.
- Custom renderers for rows, cells, columns,etc.
See it in action demo
And docs See it in action docs
Or run it
$ git clone $ cd scrolldata $ yarn install $ yarn start
Open your browser to http://localhost:8082
$ yarn add scrolldata