Table of Contents
This table of contents is not exhaustive in that it only links directly to configuration files that most people are likely interested.
Setup / Install
% bash < <(curl -s https://raw.github.com/wilmoore/dotfiles/master/setup)
Manual Setup (osx)
- Remap the CAPS LOCK key (to control) using the Keyboard preference pane, under System Preferences. Press the Modifier Keys button and change the action for CAPS LOCK to "Control".
~/.dotfiles/setup) pull latest dotfiles and updates all submodules.
dfls: list dotfiles.
- Tmux sessions are invoked via executable shell scripts located at
- Session scripts are named with a prefix of
$HOME/.tmuxis added to
- ZSH tab completes session script names...just type
@, then press
- If the selected session is already running, it will not be re-created -- you will be attached to it.
- Backup/restore for terminal settings.
- Backup/restore for projects (i.e.
projects.jsonmanifest of remote repo urls -- running
projects restorepulls down each project).
- Backup/restore for those special hidden files that most projects have (i.e. developer configs, etc.).
- Try to replicate the last 5% - 10% of https://github.com/boxen/our-boxen with this setup (since this gets us about 90-95% there).