Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Add severals constants
- Add parameters (
dependencies) for service configuration used with
- Disable PHP 7.0 build from AppVeyor (the branch is no longer supported by PHP project)
The build for PHP 7.4 work from the PHP 7.4.0alpha2 or newer
Fix bug #42
This release is not built for PHP 7.0 because the build is broken for this PHP branch.
If you want this version for PHP 7.0, you need to build this extension yourself.
The reporitory has been transfered to an independent GitHub organisation.
The new website is https://win32service.github.io
- Removing the PHP version check for not working versions
- Add support for PHP 7.3.
- Fix bugs.
- remove PHP version check
- compatibility PHP 7.3
- Add support for use a non admin account for start, stop, pause, resume service. Rights configuration is need on the target service.
- Add support for PHP 7.2.
- Fix bugs.
Download the pre-build extension for your PHP 7 installation here: https://pecl.php.net/package/win32service
Fix issue with PHP 7.1.4 (#20)
- Prepare build environment for test over build.cmd script
- Used php-sdk-binary-tools.git
Used php-sdk-binary-tools.git instead of php-sdk-binary-tools-20110915.zip
- Add build_task.cmd
- Fix 7unzip of deps and error detection
- Some minor changes
- Text four variants of php-7.1 branch
- install.cmd script, more optimizations
- Add artifacts
- Fix adding artifacts
- Fix appveyor environment for PHP-7.0 branch
- Add APPVEYOR_REPO_TAG_NAME to new artifacts
- Updating appveyor.yml
- Remove commented lines
- Change names of artifacts
- Update .appveyor.yml
- Fix issue with PHP 7.1.4
- Fix issue with PHP 7.1.4: Not detect PHP RELEASE VERSION correctly
- Update .appveyor.yml: change SDK BRANCH to master
No change from previous version 0.2.0-beta.1.
New into this version:
- Enable use this ext with all sapi
- Add informations into
This release is only for test. Please feedback if all work (#11) or on error.
- add error message if extension is loaded into PHP 7.0.0 or PHP 7.1.0.
- add an condition for build this extension if PHP major version is less than 7
- build for PHP 7.0 and PHP 7.1 branch