- A non-leading dot in the search query can now match against dot-files and "dot-directories" in non-leading path components.
- Matching algorithm sped up by about 17x (with help from Hanson Wang).
g:CommandTInputDebouncenow defaults to 0, as the recent optimizations make debouncing largely unnecessary.
:CommandTHelpfor jumping to locations in the help, and an accompanying mapping,
:CommandTLinefor jumping to lines within the current buffer, and a corresponding mapping,
:CommandTHistoryfor jumping to previously entered commands, and a corresponding mapping,
:CommandTSearchfor jumping to previously entered searches, and a corresponding mapping,
:CommandTCommandfor finding commands, and a corresponding mapping,
- The "ruby" and "find" scanners now show numerical progress in the prompt area during their scans.
- Removed functionality that was previously deprecated in 2.0.
- Fix inability to type "^" and "|" at the prompt.
- Make it possible to completely disable
'wildignore'-based filtering by setting
g:CommandTWildIgnoreto an empty string.
- The "watchman" file scanner now respects
g:CommandTWildIgnoreby construcing an equivalent regular expression and using that for filtering.
- Show a warning when hitting
g:CommandTMaxFiles, and add a corresponding
g:CommandTSuppressMaxFilesWarningsetting to suppress the warning.
:CommandTIgnoreSpacesoption (patch from KJ Tsanaktsidis)
- make Command-T resilient to people deleting its hidden, unlisted buffer
- the match listing buffer now has filetype "command-t", which may be useful for detectability/extensibility
- Command-T now sets the name of the match listing buffer according to how it was invoked (ie. for the file finder, the name is "Command-T [Files]", for the buffer finder, the name is "Command-T [Buffers]", and so on); previously the name was a fixed as "GoToFile" regardless of the active finder type
- Many internal function names have changed, so if you or your plug-ins are calling those internals they will need to be updated:
- A number of functions have been turned into "private" autoloaded functions, to make it clear that they are intended only for internal use:
- stop distribution as a vimball in favor of a zip archive
- don't clobber
alternate-filename when opening Command-T match listing (patch from Jerome Castaneda)
g:CommandTCursorColoroption expose mappings for
<Plug>(CommandTJump)(defined only if no pre-existing mapping exists)
- Fix rare failure to restore cursor color after closing Command-T (patch from Vlad Seghete).
- Doc fixes and updates (patches from Daniel Hahler and Nicholas T.).
- Make it possible to force reloading of the plug-in (patch from Daniel Hahler).
g:CommandTEncodingoption, to work around rare encoding compatibility issues.
- Fix error restoring cursor highlights involving some configurations (patch from Daniel Hahler).
- Skip set-up of
<Esc>key mapping on rxvt terminals (patch from Daniel Hahler).
g:CommandTGitScanSubmodulesoption, which can be used to recursively scan submodules when the "git" file scanner is used (patch from Ben Boeckel).
- Fix for not falling back to "find"-based scanner when a Watchman-related error occurs.
- Fix infinite loop on Windows when
g:CommandTTraverseSCMis set to a value other than "pwd" (bug present since 1.11).
- Handle unwanted split edgecase when
'hidden'is set, the current buffer is modified, and it is visible in more than one window.