Skip to content
- Use non-deprecated escape sequences when running on sufficiently recent versions of iTerm.
- Correctly guard against Terminus being loaded multiple times.
- Silence unwanted "No matching autocommands" output on gaining/losing focus in normal mode.
- Enabled support for KDE Konsole (patch from Jan Christoph Ebersbach).
g:TerminusReplaceCursorShape and made cursor shape substitution work with VTE terminals such as gnome-terminal (patch from Jan Christoph Ebersbach).
- Fixed bug where file modelines were being inappropriately evaluated when on
- Added guard for "Unknown option: t_SR" for older versions of Vim (patch from Joe Lencioni).
- Added support for "tmux"
g:TerminusNormalCursorShape settings for selecting among "bar", "block" and "underline" cursor shapes.