Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
There are two steps in order to run in SSL mode. Once you have done these, simply add “ssl” as a command line argument when running tests, e.g. instead of
$ windmill firefox testh1.test_account.py http://sandbox-freebase.com
$ windmill firefox testh1.test_account.py http://sandbox-freebase.com ssl
- From a prompt,
$ easy_install pyopenssl
Install Windmill’s Certificate Authority
For IE and Safari on Mac and Windows you’ll need to install Windmill’s Certificate Authority on to the system.
Installing CA on Windows
- Navigate to the master.crt, then double click the cert file.
- Click ‘Install Certificate…’, to start installing.
- Click ‘Next >’, on the wizard.
- Click ‘Next >’, again.
- Click ‘Finish’.
- Click ‘OK’.
Installing CA on Mac OS X
- Open /Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access.app
- Click on Certificates.
- Drag the master.crt from a Finder window in to the list of certificates. You will be prompted for your password. All done!