Swift Problem Set
This repository contains starter code for the Swift Problem Set project in Udacity's iOS Nanodegree.
My Website: Scenery Architecture
My E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course on Udacity: Swift 入门
You will complete a series of coding exercises to test your understanding of Swift. There will be a section of problems for variables, strings, if (else if and else) statements, and functions.
How Do I Complete this Project?
- Review the grading rubric to see how your project will be assessed. All criteria must "meet specifications" in order to pass.
- If necessary, review the supporting Swift for Beginners course to refresh your understanding of concepts.
- Download the Swift Problem Set and complete each exercise.
Before submitting your answers for evaluation, we recommend that you check that each of the following is true:
- Your problem set contains no warnings or errors
- You are proud of your answers
- You completed each problem in the set according to the instructions
- You reviewed the grading rubric
Run Into Problems?
If you are having any trouble downloading or opening the Swift Problem Set, then please email us at email@example.com. Due to the high volume of submissions, the turnaround for your project can take up to a week.