Slowrx is an SSTV decoder for Linux.
Created by Oona Räisänen (OH2EIQ [at] sral.fi).
- Support for a multitude of modes (see
modespec.cfor a list)
- Detect frequency-shifted signals – no need to fine-tune the radio
- Automatic slant correction, also manual adjustments are simple
- Adaptive noise reduction
- Decode digital FSK ID
- Save received pictures as PNG
- Written in C99
- Alsa (
- Gtk+ 3.4 (
- FFTW 3 (
- shortwave radio with SSB
- computer with sound card
- means of getting sound from radio to sound card