Clone this wiki locally
- every 6 to 13 weeks (see Milestones)
- direction followed :
- Education: IDE, SQL tools, notebook tutorials, graphics and interactivity, Operations Research
- Data Science: Pandas, StatsModels, SQL, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Web Scraping, SpreadSheets
- Open Science: Jupyter/Ipython, the Browser to do and share everything, containers
Plan to keep alive and improving Winpython
- examples and tutorials in "Notebook" format,
- complete out-of-the-box,
- promote and use the 'standard' python packaging tools.
- easy to tweak in a "portable" way (zip and distribute your "mod" Winpython),
- several official versions, to match different user needs,
- buildable in the Cloud
- make "I built my own Winpython !" a simpler experience for advanced users,
- make contributing to Winpython easier:code & tutorials via github, google group and stackoverflow for answers, ...
Historical Roadmap is here