Configuring a Payment Method
To access the payment-method-specific configuration page, select
System/Configuration/Payment Methods and select the specific Wirecard payment method you want to configure (e.g. Wirecard Credit Card):
Minimum Configuration Options
Name of the payment method as displayed during checkout.
Set "Enabled" to "Yes" to activate this payment method for your consumers. If you disable it later on, you can still do post-processing operations for all transactions performed while enabled.
Merchant Account ID (MAID):
Enter the MAID as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique MAID for each payment method.
Enter the Secret Key as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique Secret Key for each payment method.
- Sort Order: Determines the order in which the payment methods are displayed to the consumer. The higher the number, the further down the payment method will be displayed.
- Credentials (Username, Password) for Wirecard server connection (Wirecard Payment Gateway):
Authorization and Purchase
Two payment actions are generally available:
- Authorization: The amount will be authorized only. You need to capture it manually later.
- Purchase: The amount will be deposited immediately and automatically.
Depending on the payment method, you can execute either:
- Authorization and Purchase or
- Authorization only or
- Purchase only.
For further payment-method-specific configuration, go to the respective payment method configuration page.