SEPA Credit Transfer
SEPA Credit Transfer Configuration
- Select Extensions/Extensions.
- From the extension type dropdown list, select Payments.
- Scroll down to Wirecard SEPA Credit Transfer.
- Click the button in the Wirecard SEPA Credit Transfer line to open the SEPA Credit Transfer configuration page:
SEPA Credit Transfer is used to carry out a refund for the payment methods iDEAL, SEPA Direct Debit, and Sofort, i.e. to return funds to the consumer if delivered goods are faulty or do not meet consumers' expectations.
The following fields are mandatory:
- Merchant Account ID (MAID)
- Secret Key
- Wirecard Server Address (URL)
Note: The optional feature cross-MAID (cross-payment-method referencing) has to be ordered and activated by Wirecard Support.
Supported Post-Processing Operations
Refund triggers transaction type sepacredit. The payment/invoice will be refunded, and the corresponding order in OpenCart order management will be updated to status Refunded.
You also have the option of partial Refund. Partial Refund is possible until the payment has been refunded in full.
Please be aware that stock management is not included in the post-processing operations triggered in the Wirecard extension but only in OpenCart order management.