Configuring a Payment Method
To access the payment-method-specific configuration page, select Shop Settings/Payment Methods and select the specific Wirecard payment method you want to configure (e.g. Wirecard PayPal):
Minimum Configuration Options
Use this checkbox to activate this payment method for your consumers. If you disable it later on, you can still do post-processing operations for all transactions performed while enabled.
Name of the payment method as displayed during checkout.
Merchant Account ID (MAID):
Enter the MAID as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique MAID for each payment method.
Enter the Secret Key as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique Secret Key for each payment method.
- Credentials (Username, Password) for Wirecard server connection (Wirecard Payment Gateway):
Authorization and Purchase
Two payment actions are generally available:
- Authorization: The amount will be authorized only. You need to capture it manually later.
- Purchase: The amount will be deposited immediately and automatically.
Depending on the payment method, you can execute either:
- Authorization and Purchase or
- Authorization only or
- Purchase only.
For further payment-method-specific configuration, go to the respective payment method configuration page.
Multi-Language Configuration Fields
Some input fields such as Name, Payment Description and Fields have to be configured individually for each installed language, to do so:
- Select Shop Settings/Payment Methods.
- Click on any payment method (e.g. SEPA Direct Debit) to open the configuration page.
- Select the language you want to copy the values from (here: English) from the In Language drop-down list .
- Select the language you want to add the values to (here: Français) from the drop-down list in the following line.
- Click Copy to.
- Click Save.