Configuring a Payment Method
To access the payment-method-specific configuration page,
Select Modules/Modules & Services.
Click the Installed modules tab to display the Wirecard PrestaShop Module.
Minimum Configuration Options
Click Yes to activate this payment method for your consumers. If you disable it later on, you can still do post-processing operations for all transactions performed while enabled.
Name of the payment method as displayed during checkout.
Merchant Account ID (MAID):
Enter the MAID as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique MAID for each payment method.
Enter the Secret Key as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique Secret Key for each payment method.
- Credentials (Username, Password) for Wirecard server connection (Wirecard Payment Gateway):
- For going live, you will receive credentials after having concluded a Wirecard contract.
- Get your test credentials.
Authorization and Capture
Two payment actions are generally available:
- Authorization: The amount will be authorized only. You need to capture it manually later.
- Capture: The amount will be deposited immediately and automatically.
Depending on the payment method, you can execute either:
- Authorization and Capture, or
- Authorization only, or
- Capture only.
For further payment-method-specific configuration, go to the respective payment method configuration page.
Payment Method Logos
The Wirecard PrestaShop Module is equipped with default images of payment method logos/icons. You can replace them with your own payment method images:
- Requirement: The Wirecard PrestaShop Module must be installed on your server.
- On your server, go to
- Replace the logos/icons there with your own.
- Use the same names as for the default images.
- Format of images must be
- You can find the default images in the Wirecard PrestaShop Module Repository.
A subsequent update of the Wirecard PrestaShop Module overwrites all customized images with the latest standard version.
After an update you have to change your payment method logos/icons again.