What are post-processing operations?
Post-processing operations are used to
- cancel/void payments authorized by the consumer.
This post-processing operation is called Cancel.
- transfer funds authorized by the consumer to your account.
This post-processing operation is called Capture.
- return funds to your consumer (e.g. for returned goods). This post-processing operation is called Refund.
Which post-processing operations are available for a specific order?
The post-processing operations available for a specific order depend on
- the selected payment method and
- the payment transaction state.
PrestaShop supports Cancel, Capture and Refund.
Which transaction type is triggered by a specific post-processing operation?
This also depends on the payment method and transaction state. For a detailed description, please refer to the respective payment method configuration page (e.g. Credit Card Configuration).
What do the transaction states open/closed in the Wirecard Transactions table mean?
- Open: You can still perform post-processing operations for this transaction.
- Closed: No post-processing operations are available for this transaction.