After the installation process has been successfully completed, the back office side menu shows a new navigation node:
Configuring a Payment Mode
To access the payment-method-specific configuration page, select
Payment Modes to show a list of all available payment modes.
Each payment mode is preconfigured with test data.
By default, all payment modes are deactivated.
Basic payment mode configuration is the same for all payment modes. It is described in the next section (Minimum Configuration Options). For payment mode specific configuration, click on the payment mode you want to configure (sidebar menu).
Minimum Configuration Options
Some configuration settings are the same for each payment mode:
- Identifier: Identifies the payment mode. You may override the default value.
- Name: Alternate text for logo as displayed on the checkout page. To define a different name for each language, click above and to the right of the Name field.
- Payment Info Type: The Payment Info Type is appended to each order within “Payment & Delivery”. It shows the payment mode with which the order has been paid.
- Is Active: Use this control to activate this payment mode for your consumers (True). If you disable (False) it later on, you may still perform post-processing operations for all transactions performed when enabled. This setting can also be done at the subshop configuration - see Wirecard Payment Configuration below.
- Description: Payment mode label on checkout page. To define a different label for each language, click above and to the right of the Description field.
Payment Alias: Name of payment mode as sent in request/response.
Media: Payment mode logo. You may add different logos for different languages.
To add a logo, click above and to the right of the Media field.
- AUTHORIZE: The amount will be only authorized, and you have to capture it by yourself manually.
- PURCHASE: The amount will be deposited immediately and automatically.
- PURCHASE_WITH_HOP: The consumer will be redirected to the respective payment provider (e.g. PayPal, Klarna, ...).
- N/A: same as AUTHORIZE.
Add Payment Configuration(s).
Wirecard Payment Configuration
A Payment Configuration is a combination of a Base Store and a payment mode.
Wirecard Payment Configuration to open the Payment Configuration screen.
The Payment Configuration overview in the upper part of the screen lists Base Stores with assigned payment modes and the activation status. Click a Payment Configuration to edit. To create a new Payment Configuration, click the "plus" icon in the upper left corner.
For each Payment Configuration, the following settings can be made:
- Assign a Base Store.
- Assign a payment mode.
- Enable/disable the payment configuration (True/False).
- Choose an authentication.
- Choose an authentication fallback.
- ORDER TOTAL AMOUNT: Set the Minimum and Maximum order total amount. The payment mode of this payment configuration is only available for your consumers if the checkout amount is between these limits. Click Currency to select the default currency.
- ALLOWED CURRENCIES: The payment mode of this payment configuration is only available for your consumers if the checkout currency is one of the currencies selected here. Click the three dots on the bottom right of the currencies to add additional currencies.
- ALLOWED COUNTRIES: You may define shipping and billing countries. The payment mode of this payment configuration is only available for consumers whose address for shipping and billing is one of the countries selected here. As a default, Germany (DE) & Austria (AT) are set as allowed shipping- and billing countries, but this can be changed to all available countries in the shop system.
- ALLOWED AGE: Set age restrictions. The payment mode of this payment configuration is only available for consumers older than the age entered here.
ALLOWED DIGITAL PRODUCTS: Set restrictions for digital products.
- True: The payment mode of this payment configuration is not available for the consumer if a digital good is in the cart.
- False: No restriction.
As these fields only matter for some payment modes, refer to payment mode configuration for details (sidebar menu).
In order to establish a connection, you need distinct credentials for each payment mode.
Wirecard authentication shows an overview of all available authentications with the corresponding code and MAID. To create a new Wirecard Authorization, click the "plus" icon in the upper left corner.
Wirecard authentication fields:
- Code: Authentication name. The code field shows a default value which has been created automatically and may be changed manually.
Merchant Account ID (MAID):
Enter the MAID as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique MAID for each payment method.
Enter the Secret Key as provided in your Wirecard contract. You receive a unique Secret Key for each payment method.
Credentials (Username, Password, Base URL) for Wirecard server connection (Wirecard Payment Gateway):
- For going live, you will receive credentials after having concluded a Wirecard contract.
Payment Mode Sorting
To sort the activated payment modes as they are to be displayed for the consumers in the checkout page, proceed as follows:
- Open the Base Store in back office
Base Commerce / Base Store.
- Select the
Payment Configurationsusing drag and drop.
- Save the changes.
Consumer Data Sent to Wirecard
Some of the consumer data may be sent to Wirecard, such as shipping, billing and basket data.
You may configure this data individually for each payment mode in the
Spring Configuration in the