Torch is the main package in Torch7 where data structures for multi-dimensional tensors and mathematical operations over these are defined. Additionally, it provides many utilities for accessing files, serializing objects of arbitrary types and other useful utilities.## Torch Packages ##
- Tensor Library
- File I/O Interface Library
- Useful Utilities
- Timer provides functionality for measuring time.
- Tester is a generic tester framework.
- CmdLine is a command line argument parsing utility.
- Random defines a random number generator package with various distributions.
- Finally useful utility functions are provided for easy handling of torch tensor types and class inheritance.