Draw on your LED Matrix using a web interface
Still a WIP project
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions:
Huge thanks to David Watts for providing the base for the web interface code! Check out his channel here
- Instructions for getting set up with the display can be found here. Wring here
- Download this repo
- Open up "DisplayWithWebscokets" in the Arduino IDE.
- Update secret.h with your WiFi details.
- Upload the sketch to your board.
- Check what IP address it received via the serial monitor.
- Edit "Web Interface/index.html" to change the IP address
- Open index.html with your web browser
- start drawing!
- Put web interface on ESP8266
Add support for dragging the cursor to paint many squares- Done
- Add ability to sync display to web interface
- Add the ability to load/save drawings
- Add Export to code option
- Too many to list them all!