All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Fixed compatibility with Mobirise v5
- Corrected a styling issue that was introduced in Mobirise 4.10.0, which caused a modal window to be full height.
- Added 'Open Automatically' to automatically open a modal window when you visit a page, with or without a delay, with or without setting a cookie
- Added feature to replace modal body (with itself...) after closing said modal, to stop active content (like videos) from continuing playback
- Added 'Enable HTML' switch in params menu. When enabled, the user can enter all the HTML (s)he likes. When disabled, breaklines (
\n) get replaced with
<br />. This option is turned off by default, so if HTML is used with a previous version, this switch has to be turned on in order for it to work properly
- Added 'Size' in params menu. This gives the user the option to change the size of the modal window (small/medium/large)
- Added 'How to use' button that explains the user how to link to the newly created modal window. Like the 'Preview' button, this will be removed on Preview/Publish
- Added 'Learn more...' link in extension description
- Changed group to 'witsec'
- Fixed modal window contents, so they don't animate (fade up) anymore, regardless of site settings
- Fixed block's thumb, showing incorrect extension
This is the initial release of the Modal Window extension for Mobirise.