Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- XML formatting now uses jxmlfmt.
- Built using Java 10. Requires Java 10 to run.
- Bug fixes in custom HTTP methods.
- Support for PEM files in SSL truststore / keystore configuration.
- JS and CSS file content rendered with correct syntax highlighting.
- #46 #47 Added support for custom HTTP methods.
- #48 #50 option to ignore all SSL certificate warnings.
- #49 GET now supports body.
- Build moved to Gradle.
- #28 autocomplete of common HTTP header.
- #27 clear history now clears URL box history too.
- #5 added support for multiple multipart subtypes.
- httpclient dependency upgraded.
- #21 Multipart message encoding types added.
- #15 In-app notification of newer version availability.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Dependencies updated.
- #17 Mac UI tabs were not rendering correct.
- #10 UI scaling for higher resolution display units.
- #19 XML, JSON and HTML formatting support in request body.
- Updated dependencies to latest versions.
- Added DnD support for all major components.
- #11 PKCS12 format certificate support added.
- #7 NPE when POSTing.
- #4 File name attribute to Content-Disposition header.
- HTTPClient version updated to 4.3.3.
- #9 Configurable scroll speed.
- #9 Remembering the last directory used.
- #6 Request retries should not happen in a tool like RESTClient.
- Embedded Jetty server version upgraded to 9x.
- Signed Mac build is available for purchase.
- OpenJDK JVM is bundled with Mac builds.
- Minimum version of Java required is increased to Java 7.
- #3 Support for setting cookie version.
- #1 and #2 Support for building in case-sensitive file system.
- GC Issue 198 NPE when body is not present.
- GC Issue 200 Optimized HTML syntax color support added.
- GC Issue 193 Windows test failure.
- GC Issue 203 NFE in cli when RESTClient cli is run fresh (~/.rest-client/ does not exist).
- GC Issue 206 SslReqBean? trustStore and keyStore type changed to java.io.File.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.