Inspired by the awesome list thing.
Please raise a Pull Request to add an awesome WebVR thing to this list.
- Vizor - Vizor is a platform for creating and sharing VR content on the web. Vizor features a 3D world editor and a powerful, visual programming language.
- Beloola - Beloola is a social Web VR platform that allows people with shared passions to congregate in the same user-generated virtual place in real-time.
- Vrideo - Vrideo is an online 360° video and virtual experience streaming service. ( Vrideo was shutdown on 11/21/16 )
- VRCHIVE - VRCHIVE hosts spherical panoramas in VR and makes them easily sharable across devices.
- Kokowa - Kokowa is a webVR publishing platform aimed at non-programmers. Its simple, drag and drop editor allows anyone to easily create and share webVR content.
- ReactVR - Build VR websites and interactive 360 experiences with React.
- SceneVR -
- A-Frame - Building blocks for the virtual reality web.
- LÖVR - A simple framework for creating VR experiences with Lua (targets WebVR using emscripten, see http://lovr.org/share for a drag and drop export tool).
- html2three - A library for creating VR web-sites using HTML and CSS
- WebVR Boilerplate - A starting point for web-based VR experiences that work in both Cardboard and Oculus
- GLAM - GLAM (GL And Markup) is a declarative language for 3D web content.
- eleVR Web Player - WebGL-based 360° video player by Andrea Hawksley of eleVR (Oculus Rift)
- Littlstar Axis Player - WebGL-based (three.js) 360° video player by Littlstar (Oculus Rift)
- VRcollab WebVR Markup - High-level VR markup for building scenes
- RiftSketch - An HTML5 live-coding environment for the Oculus Rift
- Primrose Editor - A framework and collection of UI components for creating interactive WebVR applications.
- nunuStudio - A JS based IDE for 3D and VR applications that run directly on the browser
- Iberia Virtual Flight - A WebVR game to prove your piloting skills above the clouds ( Google Cardboard & Oculus Rift optimized )
- Maze War VR - A multi-player, browser-based remake of Maze War from 1974, the first first person shooter
- Jocly - Plenty of playable board games, like Chess ( best user experience with Vive or Rift+Touch )
- Construct Arcade - The VR browser games platform.
- Livyatanim - interactive music film by OR FLEISHER
- ArtSocks - An experimental VR art gallery with virtual pointer to share where the user is looking using web sockets by dziemid (Google Cardboard)
- Compound - An experiment by Vi Hart (Oculus Rift)
- Cruciform - An experiment in architecture visualization with glossy objects by Jaume Sanchez Elias
- Float - Floating sky islands by Vi Hart (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive)
- Frozen - Play with Frozen in VR (Oculus Rift, Leap Motion)
- Head WebVR demo - WebGL skin rendering demo by Pelle Beckman
- I N S P I R I T - An interactive story about people and lights (Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift)
- "Playing With" Experiments - A couple linked experiments by Vi Hart (Oculus Rift)
- Pulse - A scene by Cabbibo (Oculus Rift)
- Quake 3 - Demo of Quake 3 in WebGL (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive)
- Special Functions - Complex special functions colored by phase for the mathematically inclined.
- Spindex - An experiment by Vi Hart (Oculus Rift)
- Suspended Cuboids - A scene by Matthew Hollings (Oculus Rift)
- VR World Navigation - An experiment using
<iframe>s to traverse VR worlds by Andrea Hawksley (Oculus Rift)
- WebVR Physics - Combines the Cannon.js physics library with the Ray Input library.
- Webgl workshop -
🎓The sequel to shader-school: Learn the WebGL API
- Learning Virtual Reality - Developing Immersive Experiences and Applications for Desktop, Web, and Mobile By Tony Parisi
- UI/UX VR - A list of resources about the UI/UX considerations for VR.
To the extent possible under law, Tee Jia Hen has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.