A lightweight, simple-to-setup blog software with a clean front-end.
- Create a database with the name lewyblog
- Import the SQL file named lewyblog.sql
- Set the database host, name, username and password inside App/Config.php
- Create a new user account within the users table and set the username to whatever you want. Go here and generate a hash of the password you want to use. Lastly, set the display_name to the name you want displayed on your posts.
- Go to /User/index and login using the username and password you provided.
- A create button will now display on the homepage. Go create your first post!