This is the source to the "nixi" website, which aims to offer a better web-based user interface to bike share systems across the world.
How to configure
If you want to develop/test nixi offline, you can do so by loading "index.html" in your web browser. Note that Chrome refuses to generate marker images locally for some reason that I haven't determined yet (everything works fine in Firefox).
Credits / Acknowledgements
- Lots of CSS courtesy of the bootstrap library (http://getbootstrap.com)
- Bike image / icon by John Cliff (http://www.openclipart.org/detail/28067)
- Graphs generated using Bluff library (http://bluff.jcoglan.com/)
- Templating done using the ICanHaz library (http://icanhazjs.com/)
- Bike station data from Citybik.es (http://citybik.es)