This is the source to the "nixi" website, which aims to offer a better web-based interface to the BIXI web site.
How to configure
Note that this project uses git submodules to import the Aristo theme. After cloning you'll want to do this on the command line:
git submodule init git submodule update
If you want to develop/test nixi offline, you can do so by loading "index.html" in your web browser. Note that Chrome refuses to generate marker images locally for some reason that I haven't determined yet (everything works fine in Firefox).
Credits / Acknowledgements
- Base stylesheet originally by Francis Wu (http://thisisfranciswu.com/)
- Bike image / icon by John Cliff (http://www.openclipart.org/detail/28067)
- Graphs generated using Bluff library (http://bluff.jcoglan.com/)
- Templating done using the ICanHaz library (http://icanhazjs.com/)
- Layout is generated using UI.Layout (http://layout.jquery-dev.net/)