You can view and edit the deal configuration in your CRM by going to Settings and clicking on the Deal Settings.
You can modify the settings below;
- Deal Rotting: Number of days before a deal is marked as idle
- Auto Invoice: Automatically create an Invoice when deal is won
- Default Pipeline: The default deal pipeline
- Default Stage: The default deal stage.
Ensure the stage is in the default pipeline above
- Default Deal Owner: The default user assigned to deals
We offer two easy and time-saving ways to track email conversations. In addition, we'll connect your emails automatically to your contacts and deals, so you'll have a full overview of everything that's happening with a prospect in one place. You can now save time and improve your sales productivity.
- IMAP: Enable IMAP email retrival
- IMAP Host: Your IMAP Host e.g imap.gmail.com
- IMAP Username: Your IMAP username/full address
- IMAP Password: Imap Password
- Mail Port: IMAP port e.g 587
- Mail Flags: IMAP flags. Default /imap/ssl/novalidate-cert
- Mailbox: Mail folder. Default INBOX