Where I put some fun things I have done with Python
This code represents my trying to accomplish something only to be used for myself and not necssarily best practices.
- This code is a collection of many past and ongoing projects of mine in Python.
- Most files were written for Python 3.x but will probably work for older versions as well.
- These projects are purely for personal enjoyment and not meant to reflect "best practices" or be held to some standard other than my own. That being said, I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to make my practices more pythonic and efficient.
- Considering that there are many projects contained within this single repository, I have tried to orgainize projects into categories represented by folders.
- I will try to add READMEs to each project, but some "projects" are single files and may not deserve their own README.
- I will also try to include some information about the project and the actions of the code within the comments of each code.