Based on the Simon electronic game of the late 70s made and distributed by Milton Bradley.
- A player is presented with a random series of button presses that the player must mimic.
- Each time the player inputs a series of button presses correctly, the computer displays the series of button presses but with an additional step.
- If the player presses the wrong button, they receive an error message, and must re-enter the sequence again.
- If the player follows all 20 steps correctly they win.
- The player can play in "brutal" mode where if they press a button press, the game restarts at a new random series of button presses.